Mechanical real estate management
The mechanical real estate manager is responsible for traffic safety of your property, as well as for the compliance or achievement of a defined quality level. He is your on-site contact person for any questions regarding property condition.
- Regular inspections (Monthly / bi-annual / annual checks) and property documentation
- Walkthroughs including supervision of necessary or contractually agreed renovations, as well as required maintenance of components
- Supervision and monitoring of the caretaker, external service providers, as well as supervision of maintenance and repairs
- Mechanical condition analysis including cost effectiveness of building services, estimation of costs or obtaining quotations for identified maintenance or modernisation backlogs
- Gathering information about surrounding conditions relating to your object and its individual location